Category: “Right Column”
- Drivers in Southeastern U.S. ignore government warnings not to hoard gas
- Extinction Rebellion co-founder Gail Bradbrook charged with fraud over plan encouraging activists to refuse to repay credit-card debt
- Wrong predictions abound regarding the year of the disappearance of the Arctic ice sheet
- Hawaii eliminates weeks-long wait times for solar activiation to help integrate rooftop strategy with grid planning
- Fishermen say Vineyard Wind wants to “privatize” a piece of the ocean
- Suncor seeks climate investment tax credits so it can use its oil and gas refinery to make hydrogen, most of which will be used to power the refinery
- Excessive optimism alert: When Californians get 95%of their electricity from renewables, that means they are contributing “virtually nothing” to climate change?